Including the capabilities for hospital listed above the following enhancements are specifically relevant for Long term care and senior care facilities:
- Connect multiple fall monitors like pressure mats, out of bed mat and bed rails.
- Audible voice announcements ; for example, pre recorded relatives voice assuring residence to remain in bed as nurse in coming (customisable).
- “Mom please stay in bed the nurse has been called and will help you out of bed in just a moment”
- Alerts can be broadcast or direct to individual staff or teams.
Dementia Management Module
The new CarePlus™ dementia management module is specifically designed for long term care facilities as is the innovative solution for fall prevention and reduction of pressure ulcers. The dementia system provides residents family and care givers, peace of mind that residents are being monitored 24 hours a day, without staff having to hinder the residents freedom or privacy.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- Set custom time for patient turn alerts for nurses
- Message can be set to individual nurses or groups
- Easy in room reset
- Live management queue display
- Does not require wire phone telephony
- Improve QA reporting / compliance and rebate calculations via historical reporting